Where? Piramides Teotihuacan, Purificacion, Teotihuacán de Arista, México
Departures from: Mexico City
Available days: Monday to Sunday
Duration: 7 hours
Starting time: 07:00 h
Ending time: 14:00 h
What else is included?
What’s not included?
The tour includes pick up, so we will see you at your location
• The tour starts around 7:00am
• Arrival to Teotihuacan is 8:00am and we will start the tour with a full explanation of the archaeological site.
• The second stop will be at the handcraft workshops, where we wll be able to learn about the pulque process. This step also includes the silver an obsidian manufacturation process by local people with them telling you how this processes were done years ago
• Then, lunch break! So you can enjoy deliciuos local food and drinks. (These are not included in the price of the tour).
• For last, we will start the return to Mexico City around 3:00pm and take you to your hotel location
Teotihuacan is the most important archaeological site in
Visit the 2,500 years old ancient city of Teotihuacan, "The place where gods are born"
Contemplate the mystical origins of the aztec city while our local expert guide tell you all the secrets of the archaeological site.
Walk along the "Calzada de los Muertos", a 2.5 mile road full of ancient structures our guide wil talk about. Then, climb the "Pyramid of the Sun" while you admire the stone enravings and symbols.