Where? Playa del Carmen, Santiago Sur, Ciudad de México, México
Departures from: Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya
Available days: Monday to Sunday
Duration: 6 hours
Starting time: 08:00 h
Ending time: 14:00 h
What else is included?
What’s not included?
Itinerary (the order of some activities may change):
• Pick-up at hotels in Riviera Maya or cancun. Pick-up time depends on the location and shift.
• Arrive at the Emotions where we will provide full equipment and safety briefing.
• ATV or Polaris ride for an hour and a half through jungle paths enjoying the natural beauty of the park. Feel the adrenaline going through a spectacular suspension bridge over a cenote.
• Fun trails will take you to the Casa de la Abuela (grandmother’s house); one of the first settlers of Playa del Carmen. Visit the garden and ranch to learn about the lifestyle in this area 60 years ago.
• Browse winding gaps up to Mayan ruins, authentic vestiges.
• Walk through the jungle and participate in a Mayan ceremony that a shaman will perform with copal incense.
• Keep walking until you reach a magnificent cave, the Cenote de la Luz. You will have de opportunity learn about geological formations, sinkholes, stalagmites and stalactites.
• Fly above the jungle with two zip lines, feel the wind and appreciate the landscape!
• After a short hike you will found a romantic cenote called Media Luna, swim in the crystal clear waters of this amazing natural pond.
• Enjoy a delicious traditional lunch: Mayan chicken burrito, corn snacks and flavored water.
• You will have time to watch your pictures before returning to hotels.
Important note: The 3:00 pm shift is for couples it includes some romantic elements magnifying emotions.
The expedition includes: Traditional lunch, water, bilingual adventure guide, equipment required for activities, towel, lockers and transportation if you hired. It does not include vehicle insurance.
Recommendations: Bring comfortable shoes (no flip flops), fresh clothing, bathing suit on, extra set of clothing and cash or credit card for souvenirs, vehicle insurance and photos. Avoid use of sun lotion, or repellent to protect the ecosystem. Based on international safety standards, it is not allowed to use any photography or video cameras except Go Pro if it is assembled in a chest or head mount.
Important: This expedition is not suitable for handicapped people, or people who suffer heart, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women. It is not recommended for obese (over 264 pounds). Children allowed from 6 years and over. 16 years old may drive with an adult supervision in the vehicle. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate
Experience the emotion of driving an ATV or Polaris vehicle through jungle trails. Enjoy pleasant walks immersed in a protected natural area to explore caves, fly above vegetation with zip lines, discover archaeological vestiges, learn about the lifestyle of the first inhabitants and swim in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear water. Take your memories with photographs taken during the tour.