Wayak is the perfect way to see Mexico City! Our van rental in Mexico City takes you directly to all of the best sights and attractions in the city, so you can explore and enjoy everything that Mexico City has to offer. Plus, our knowledgeable and friendly drivers are always on hand to answer any questions you may have about the city. So whether you're looking for a fun and convenient way to get around town, or you want to learn more about Mexico City's rich history and culture, Wayak is the perfect choice for you with the van service in Mexico City!
When it comes to history, Mexico City has plenty to offer. The city was founded by the Aztecs in 1325, and it served as the capital of their empire until the Spanish conquest in 1521. Today, visitors can learn about this rich history at a number of museums and archaeological sites, including the Templo Mayor Museum and the ruins of Teotihuacan.
Mexico City is a truly vibrant and exciting place to visit, with something to offer everyone. Whether you're interested in its rich history, its delicious food, or its many tourist attractions, you're sure to find something to love about this fascinating city with our van rental in Mexico City.
The best way to get to know any city is by exploring its history, and there's no better place to do that than in the city's historic center with a minibus rental in Mexico City. Luckily, getting around the Ciudad de Mexico's historic center is easy and affordable thanks to the city's minibus system.
Minibus rental in Mexico City with Wayak run on fixed routes throughout the city. They are a great way to get around, especially if you're not familiar with the area. And best of all, they're very affordable.
There are several different minibus rrental in Mexico City outes that run through the Ciudad de Mexico's historic center. Exploring the Ciudad de Mexico's historic center by minibus with Wayak is a great way to learn about the city's rich history and culture. So hop on a minibus and enjoy the ride!
There are many museums in Mexico City that are worth visiting. Here are just a few of them:
1. The National Museum of Anthropology - This museum is one of the largest and most visited in Mexico. It houses an extensive collection of pre-Columbian artifacts from all over the country.
2. The National Museum of History - This museum chronicles the history of Mexico from the ancient times to the present day. It has an impressive collection of paintings, sculptures, and other historical artifacts.
3. The Templo Mayor Museum - This museum is located at the site of the former Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan. It houses a collection of artifacts from the Aztec civilization, as well as from other cultures that inhabited the area.
4. The Frida Kahlo Museum - This museum is dedicated to the life and work of Mexican artist Frida Kahlo. It houses a collection of her paintings, personal belongings, and other memorabilia.
5. The Diego Rivera Mural Museum - This museum houses a collection of murals by Mexican artist Diego Rivera. It is located in the former home of Rivera and his wife, fellow artist Frida Kahlo.
These are just a few of the many museums that can be found in Mexico City. Renting a van is a great way to see them all, as it will allow you to group together and save on transportation costs.
Coyoacán is a borough of Mexico City, and was once an independent city before being incorporated into the greater metropolis. The name comes from Nahuatl and means "place of coyotes". It has a long history dating back to the Aztecs, and today it is known for its many colonial-era buildings as well as its thriving arts scene. Los Pinos is the official residence of the President of Mexico, and is located in Coyoacán. The sprawling complex includes a number of buildings, gardens, and a museum. It is not open to the public, but visitors can catch a glimpse of it from outside the gates. Coyoacán and Los Pinos are two of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico City.
There are many advantages to renting a van or minibus when exploring the city of Mexico. For one, it is a very economical way to travel. You can save a lot of money on transportation costs by renting a van or minibus instead of taking public transportation or hiring a private car service. It is also a very convenient way to travel. You can avoid traffic congestion and parking problems by taking a van or minibus. Plus, you will have plenty of space to store your luggage and other belongings. Finally, it is a great way to meet new people and make new friends while traveling. So if you are planning to visit Mexico City, be sure to consider renting a van or minibus with Wayak.
$329.00 USD per vehicle
Price includes driver gasoline and all toll expenses
Your driver will meet you at your address in Cancun.
You?ll travel in comfort for 1 hour.
Your driver will drop you off at your address in Tulum.
Correo enviado correctamente