Day of the Dead
in Mexico Important Mexican festivity that comes from a long time ago and honores the dead, the believe is that they come back home to be with their love ones, in many places the celebration is 1ST AND 2nd of November. There are plenty Party, food and fun. Find out what you can do if you're in Mexico
1. Prepare an “OFRENDA” in your home / Or visit the one in the Hotel you are staying.
2. Visit The “Mega Ofrenda” from UNAM
3. Visit Traditional Pantheons
4. Make up as a “Catrina”
5. Give away “calaveritas” with your own name.
6. Make your own “Pan de Muerto”
7. Visit the Festival "La Calaca" in San Miguel de Allende
8. Buy marigolds.
9. Write A Calaverita (poem)
10. Visit the Island of the Dolls in Xochimilco.
11. Enjoy the prints of José Guadalupe Posada.
12. Hang “Papel Picado” Do it yourself.
13. Visit the “Ofrenda” Museo del Carmen in San Angel south of Mexico City.
14. Go to buy “calaveritas” to Ciudadela.
15. Take a tour with WAYAK but use a disguise.
Wayak offers unique experiences in Mexico for mexican and foreigner travelers alike.